I found three amazing Zelda fabrics at JoAnne’s and wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with them. At first I was thinking I could make three skirts, or maybe another tunic, but then I came across Simplicity’s 1080 pattern and I knew it was perfect.
It was a very easy, straightforward pattern. I made View C and View B since I over-purchased some of the fabric. (The clerk told me that they couldn’t keep the Zelda fabric in stock it was so popular!) So, in a panic, I bought the rest of the bolt.
Overall, I’m happy with the way both items turned out. They’re super comfy and now I have something to wear in Hyrule!
Here's a time-lapse of how I made it!
I'm a writer of YA fiction, fiction, comics, television and movies. I try to make all my stories full of jumbly goodness :-)